Understanding how your child’s brain works is key to be able to parent well. Have you ever wondered why your child behaves the way they do? Understanding how the brain functions and develops will help you support your child's brain development and empower them to be the best they can be in life.
Listen to the Interview here
In this practical and educational interview with Dawson Church PhD you will learn:
- The different parts of your child’s brain and how they impact behaviour - the thinking brain, emotional brain and autonomic brain systems
- How you can support your child’s brain development
- Why young children act impulsively, can’t follow simple instructions and say NO! a lot – you will even learn how to avoid teaching your child to say “no” before they say “yes” – Fun!
- How to effectively calm children when they're upset in the quickest and easiest way
- How to manage your own emotions as a parent when your children trigger frustration, anger or even rage
- Finally, you’ll learn why that is SO IMPORTANT that you and your child learn emotional intelligence so you don’t end up doing or saying the wrong thing and regretting it later.
Dawson Church has also offered a free gift to listeners that you can download at www.dawsongift.com
Dawson Church PhD has a wealth of knowledge across the areas of health, psychology, neuroscience and spirituality. His principal work is his best-selling book The Genie in Your Genes which reviews the research linking consciousness, emotion, and gene expression. You can learn more about Dawson’s amazing work at www.dawsonchurch.com
If you want to know more about how to help your children develop key life skills like good self esteem and you’d like some sound positive parenting advice
Download my free parenting guide at www.Dr Rosina.com
Have a look at my ebook series where you can teach your child so many key life skills to help them communicate effectively, plan and complete their homework, learn about eating well and exercise, manage set back and bounce back stronger with a positive attitude and so much more – and the skills can be learned in only take 15 minutes at a time! Every parent can find 15 minutes once or twice a week to empower their children! Be a proactive positive parent now and follow the links below! It will change your life and your child’s life for the better!