Do you or your partner speak more than one language at home? Would you like to raise your child to be multilingual but you’re worried that they might:
- Fall behind in language development?
- Not do as well at school?
- Get confused between the languages?
- Not want to learn one or more languages?
Well, if you’re concerned about your child and don’t know where to start – don’t fear – join Dr Rosina, entertaining and educational parenting expert as she interviews Rita Rosenback author of Bringing up a Bilingual Child.
Today is all about learning how to enjoy teaching your children to speak multiple languages effectively. In this show:
- You’ll learn about the many advantages for your child of being bilingual including the benefits for brain development and career opportunities later in life.
- We’ll bust the myths about bilingual children in terms of language delays and confusion.
- You’ll get plenty of practical strategies for raising bilingual children whether you have one or more languages you want to develop in the home.
- We’ll provide you with ways to overcome some of the main challenges for raising multilingual children.
Join us, it will be lots of fun…great stories and helpful tips.
Screaming at the kids more than you’d like? Are you struggling with parenting in general? Just like a personal trainer can help you get the health outcomes you want, let me be your personal parenting coach. You can get the ongoing support you need with my 12 month online program. Learn at your own pace with videos, audios and articles to help you handle day-to-day parenting challenges, get your parenting questions answered and join our community forum where you can share with like-minded parents – all for around US $16 a month. A tiny investment for more peace of mind and more peace in your home. You and your family are worth it!
Dr Rosina’s practical Win Win Parenting approach empowers you to raise well-rounded and capable kids from toddlers to teens, get great tips, resources and support.