About this Policy
This policy sets out how Win Win Parenting collects, uses and discloses your personal information.
By accessing or using Win Win Parenting services you agree to the use and disclosure of your personal information in the manner described in this policy.
Win Win Parenting and privacy
Win Win Parenting is bound by the Privacy Act (1988).
What personal information is collected
Win Win Parenting collects personal information that it considers necessary for it, or its related bodies corporate to provide the range of services they offer.
Personal information collected by Win Win Parenting may include:
- Your name, address and contact details
- Geographical location (country)
- User ID's and passwords
- The services provided to you
- Records of communications with Win Win Parenting including records using Communications Services
How is personal information collected
Win Win Parenting collects personal information in a number of ways, including:
- Directly from you when you provide information directly to Win Win Parenting in person, by phone or in writing (whether electronic or otherwise)
- Directly from you when you communicate with Win Win Parenting or any other person using Win Win Parenting Communications Service
- From third parties such as:
- Win Win Parenting related companies; websites; resellers of Win Win Parenting services and service providers to Win Win Parenting
- Operators of linked or served web sites, applications and advertising on the Win Win Parenting network
- From organisations identified or described under the heading "How is personal information disclosed"
How is personal information used
Your personal Information may used for the following purposes:
- To provide the services requested by you
- To manage those services including, customer service and billing
- To research, develop and improve Win Win Parenting services
- To conduct surveys to determine use and satisfaction with Win Win Parenting services
- To generate statistics in relation to the Win Win Parenting Network
- To promote and market special offers and other services to you. If you do not want to receive these please let us know by clicking on our "contact us" link and advising us that you would like to "opt out". In addition, if we email you we will include a way for you to "opt out" of receiving further emails.
- For purposes connected with the operation of the Win Win Parenting Network
- To personalise the advertising you see when you visit sites within the Win Win Parenting Network
How is personal information disclosed
Win Win Parenting may disclose personal information to individuals and organisations other than Win Win Parenting. The organisations to which we may disclose personal information include:
- Win Win Parenting staff and Win Win Parenting bodies corporate
- Organisations involved in a sale/transfer of Win Win Parenting assets, business or shares
- Government and regulatory authorities as required by law
How to access your personal information
You generally have a right to access your personal Information. If you wish to access your personal information please select the "contact us" link at the bottom of this page. Please remember to provide as much detail as you can as this will help us to find the information. There is no charge for this service.
What if you don't provide personal information?
If you choose not to provide personal information when requested, Win Win Parenting may not be able to provide you with the full range of Win Win Parenting services.
Win Win Parenting Network, Linked Sites and personal information
When you visit a website or use an application on the Win Win Parenting Network, Win Win Parenting records anonymous information such as IP address, time, date, referring url, pages accessed and documents downloaded, type of browser and operating system. IWin Win Parenting also uses “cookies”. A cookie is a small file that stays on your computer until, depending on whether it is a sessional or persistent cookie, you turn your computer off or it expires (typically between 30 and 90 days). Cookies may be used by Win Win Parenting to provide you with the full range of services it offers, remember your preferences, remember the sites you visit on the Win Win Parenting Network, measure and analyse usage of the Win Win Parenting Network and for security. Persistent cookies may be used to identify the sites you visit on the Win Win Parenting Network and to personalise the advertising that you see when you make future visits to that site or other sites within the Win Win Parenting Network. You may adjust your Internet browser to disable cookies. If cookies are disabled Win Win Parenting may not be able to provide you with the full range of Win Win Parenting services.
What if I have a problem?
If you have a problem, complaint, want to change your personal information or just wish to enquire about privacy please select the "contact us" and provide as much detail to allow us to respond to your enquiry.
How this policy changes
This policy may change over time. All changes will be published on this website.
About security and personal Information
Win Win Parenting takes all reasonable steps to protect personal information collected from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modifications or disclosure.