Is your life really busy that you feel like to you hardly have time to breathe?
Do you have many demands on your time: from work, at home, with friends, your family and of course the kids?
So many parents fall into the life trap of day-to-day living and simply going through the motions life. This gets amplified when you have children with so many extra curricula activities, a mortgage and bills to pay so life goes on with one week merging into the next with very little change and no light at the end of the busyness tunnel.
As a parent, if you’re feeling trapped and resentful because you’re putting your life on hold, if you’re sacrificing your needs for the needs of your partner and children for the sake of your family and if you don’t know what the purpose of your life is anymore beyond the day to day living …
Then join me, Dr Rosina McAlpine as I interview Nicolas Perrin from Lion Heart Coaching who shared his insights into the importance of creating and focusing on a powerful vision for your life, for your family and getting out of the parenting trap. That way, you’ll have more meaning in your life right now and you won’t be stuck not knowing what to do when your children move out of home and aren’t at the centre of your life.
In this interview we explore:
- Why it is important to have a vision as a parent?
- How you can fit your vision amongst a busy schedule
- What are some of the key components that are necessary in a vision
- The illusion of self sacrifice & why self nurturing & care for yourself will create longer term benefits for the whole family.
Here are some of the many benefits you’ll gain by taking the time to listen:
- Achieve clarity on moving beyond feeling trapped and resentful to new choices that creates a sense of empowerment for you
- Break free from some limiting beliefs around how you should parent & self sacrifice
- Receive inspiration in creating a life that creates win/win scenarios for you and your family
Create Your Inspiring Vision - Do it for yourself and do it for your family!
Nicolas’ purpose is to facilitate his clients to capitalise on their gifts and talents to experience a happy, healthy and fulfilling life of their dreams. Nicolas works with entrepreneurs, small business owners and corporate refugees who have a burning vision to make a difference in the world. For more about Nic’s programs www.lionheartcoaching.com.au
Enjoy the interview – it could change your life!
Want more day to day practical parenting support? Then Download Dr Rosina's free parenting guide at www.DrRosina.com
Learn how you can teach your children key life skills like good self esteem, eating well, communication skills and managing emotions in just 15 minutes at a time