TERMS & CONDITIONS
Welcome to the Win Win Parenting Network
Win Win Parenting is pleased to provide you with access to the network of websites and related services owned or operated by Win Win Parenting Pty Limited including, but not limited to www.DrRosina.com, www.WinWinParenting.com.au, www.OnlineBabyPool.com, www.DrRosinaMcAlpine.com, wherever distributed on the internet (the "Win Win Parenting Network") on these terms and conditions.
By accessing or using the Win Win Parenting Network you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions of use as amended from time to time.
Limited Offer Expiry
Limited offer for Discount Code WWP030 expires at 12 midnight on 29th of January 2016 Australian EST.
About the Win Win Parenting Network
Win Win Parenting publishes or makes available on the Win Win Parenting Network information, advertisements, product and service offers, Software and links supplied by Win Win Parenting and third parties (Material). Win Win Parenting does not warrant, represent, authorise or endorse the reliability, accuracy or completeness of any such Material published on the Win Win Parenting Network or on any web site that links from the Win Win Parenting Network.
Win Win Parenting does not and cannot provide any warranty in relation to any goods or services advertised for sale on the Win Win Parenting Network by third parties including, but not limited to, any representation or warranty that the goods or services are of merchantable quality, fit for the purpose intended, safe for the purpose intended, as described by the seller or owned by the seller.
Personal and Non Commercial Use Only
Use of the Win Win Parenting Network is for your personal and non-commercial use only. Except for the Material held in your computers cache or a single permanent copy of the Material for your personal use.
You must not:
- Modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish or license any Material;
- Use or attempt to use any Material published on the Win Win Parenting Network to create any web site or publication;
- Mirror or frame any web site or page within the Win Win Parenting Network;
- Use any automated process of any sort to query, access or copy any Material on the Win Win Parenting Network or generate or compile any document or database based on the Material published on the Win Win Parenting Network; or
- Transfer or sell any information, functionality or products or services offered on the Win Win Parenting Network, without the written approval of Win Win Parenting.
- Win Win Parenting may terminate your right to access and use the Win Win Parenting Network at any time.
You are Responsible for the use of the Win Win Parenting Network
Whilst Win Win Parenting takes care to ensure that the Material on the Win Win Parenting Network is correct, current and free from errors, Win Win Parenting does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of or the representations made by the Material on the Win Win Parenting Network or any web site that links from the Win Win Parenting Network or any information received as a result of using the Win Win Parenting Network.
The services and Material made available on the Win Win Parenting Network are provided as general information only. Win Win Parenting does not warrant that the services and Material are professional, expert or other advice and are not a substitute for such advice; may not be appropriate, correct or sufficient for your circumstances; should not be relied on as the only reason you do or don't do anything; and may not be continually accessible or free from errors or viruses.
If Win Win Parenting suffers any loss or damage or incurs any cost in connection with a breach by you of these terms and conditions you agree to indemnify Win Win Parenting for all such loss and damage.
Goods and Services Provided By Win Win Parenting
If Win Win Parenting offers goods or services to you, including advertising any item for sale on the Win Win Parenting Network, the services are subject to additional terms and conditions. To the extent of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and the additional terms and conditions, the additional terms will prevail to the extent of the inconsistency.
Goods and Services Provided By Third Parties
If goods and services are offered on or through the Win Win Parenting Network by third parties (sellers):
- Win Win Parenting does not act as any persons agent or broker; arrange any contract between you and any person or; provide any warranty in relation to any persons goods or services;
- Win Win Parenting will not be responsible for the terms of any transaction between you and any person; any goods or services purchased by you from any person or; resolving any dispute between you and any person.
- Win Win Parenting may augment information supplied by sellers. This information is supplied by third parties. Whilst Win Win Parenting requests sellers check this information, it may be possible for information to be inaccurate. Win Win Parenting strongly recommends that you check with the seller that all information in relation to their goods and service is accurate.
Win Win Parenting Responsibility to You is Limited
Win Win Parenting will only be liable to You:
Where the law implies a term into these terms and conditions which cannot be excluded and Win Win Parenting breaches that term. Provided that, where the breach relates to goods or services that are not of a kind ordinarily acquired for personal, domestic or household use or consumption and where it is fair and reasonable to do so Win Win Parenting liability is limited , at its option, to replacing, repairing or re-supplying the relevant goods or re-supplying the relevant services; or
If the claim arises from or in connection with any deliberate breach of these terms and conditions or fraud by Win Win Parenting.
Other than as set out above Win Win Parenting, will not be liable to You:
for claims arising out of or in connection with your access and use of the Win Win Parenting Network and related services whether arising in contract, tort (including negligence), indemnity, strict liability, breach of warranty or statute; and
for loss of use, production, profit, revenue, business, data, contractor anticipated savings or for delay or for any financing costs or increase in operating costs or any economic loss for any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
for the purposes of this section, the term Win Win Parenting will mean Win Win Parenting, its officers, employees, contractors and agents, whether individually or collectively.
Copyright, Trademarks and Licence
Material on the Win Win Parenting Network is © Win Win Parenting Pty Limited 2010. All rights reserved. Unless otherwise indicated on the Win Win Parenting Network, the material on the Win Win Parenting Network is owned by or licensed to Win Win Parenting and is subject to copyright (the "Copyright Material"). You may:
Only copy or reproduce the Copyright Material for the purpose of browsing the Win Win Parenting Network or making a copy for your own personal, private or research use, provided that such use constitutes fair use under the Copyright Act;
Not alter or modify the Copyright Material or remove any legal notice associated with it.
Win Win Parenting Pty Limited and other names of Win Win Parenting product and/or services referenced herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of Win Win Parenting Pty Limited. Other product and company names mentioned on the Win Win Parenting Network may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
Win Win Parenting may provide you with the ability to communicate with Win Win Parenting, the Win Win Parenting Network, Sellers, advertisers and users of the Win Win Parenting Network through agreements, online forms, electronic requests and enquires, bulletin boards, blogs, competition entries, online forums, inbound phone number services and other forms of electronic messaging (Communications Services).
You acknowledge that Communications Services may be public and not private communications. Further, you acknowledge that Communication Services should not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by Win Win Parenting.
Use of the Communications Services is provided on condition that You do not do any of the following:
- Transmit any information or material which is knowingly incorrect, misleading or deceptive; transmit any defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful information or material or information;
- Use the Communications Services for any unlawful purpose;
- Post or upload files that contain software or other material or information in breach of any person's intellectual property or privacy rights.
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer;
- Delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels in any file that is uploaded.
- Advertise or offer to sell any goods or services, or conduct or forward surveys, contests or chain letters other than as approved by Win Win Parenting.
- Download any file posted by another user of the Communications Services that you know, or reasonably should know, is unlawful or contrary to these terms and conditions.
- Excessively use the Communications Services in a manner which may hinder or prevent Win Win Parenting from providing services to any other persons or which may threaten the integrity or use by any person of the Win Win Parenting Network;
- Authorise, aid, abet encourage or incite any person to do any of the above acts
- Win Win Parenting may, but has no obligation to do so, review the use of the Communications Services by you and delete, edit, refuse to post or remove in whole or part any information or material uploaded or posted using the Communications Services
Any software, including HTML code and ActiveX controls, that is made available to download from the Win Win Parenting Network ("Software") is owned by Win Win Parenting and/or its suppliers.
Your use of the Software is governed by the terms of the end user license agreement, if any, which accompanies or is included with the Software ("License Agreement"). You must agree to the terms of the License Agreement before using the Software.
If there is no License Agreement, Win Win Parenting grants you a personal, non-transferable license to use the Software for viewing and otherwise using the Win Win Parenting Network in accordance with these terms and conditions, and for no other purpose.
You must not:
- Not copy, reproduce, translate, adapt, vary or modify in whole or in part or the Software;
- Not reverse assemble or reverse compile or directly or indirectly allow or cause a third party to reverse assemble or reverse compile, in whole or in part, the Software;
- Not introduce or use any device, software or routine that interferes or attempts to interfere with the operation of the Software; or
- Not sub-license, rent, lease, lend or grant to any person any rights to use the Software other than as set out in this paragraph.
Win Win Parenting and Your Privacy
To read how Win Win Parenting collects, uses and discloses your personal information click here.
Email a friend
Where Win Win Parenting allows you to email a friend:
You warrant that the person to whom the email is addressed has consented to the email being sent; and indemnify Win Win Parenting, its servants and agents against all actions, claims and demands (including the cost of defending or setting any actions, claims and demands) arising out of or in respect of sending any email or any contravention of the SPAM Act 2003.
What Law Governs these Terms and Conditions
This Agreement is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New South Wales Australia and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State.
Win Win Parenting May Change These Terms and Conditions
Win Win Parenting may cease to provide you with access to the Win Win Parenting Network or any of its services without notice.
Our blog post is designed to provide information and inspiration to our readers. It is provided with the understanding that the author or Win Win Parenting Pty Ltd is not engaged to render any type of psychological, medical, legal, or any other kind of professional advice. The content of each blog is the sole expression and opinion of its author and no warranties or guarantees are expressed or implied. Although every reasonable effort is made to provide accurate and current information, the decision to use or act upon that information is at each person’s own discretion. Neither the author or Win Win Parenting Pty Ltd is liable for any physical, psychological, emotional, financial, or commercial damages that may occur based on an individual’s decision to use or act upon the information provided in this blog. Your use of the information in this blog constitutes your agreement with the provisions of this disclaimer.
By agreeing and selecting the Checkbox on forms provided on our website you allow Win Win Parenting and its represents to use, reproduce, and/or publish photographs and/or video, including audio, that may pertain to you including your image, likeness and/or voice without compensation. You understand that this material may be used in various publications, public affairs releases, recruitment materials, Youtube, broadcast public service advertising (PSAs) or for other related endeavors. This material may also appear on any of the websites of the Win Win Parenting Network. This authorization is continuous and may only be withdrawn by my specific rescission of this authorization. At all times it is at the discretion of Win Win Parenting to use any material supplied.
All rights not expressly granted are reserved.